Little Falls Historical Society & Museum
"Where Community History Lives"
MONTHLY MEETING REMINDER
Tuesday, September 27 at 7 p.m.
Little Falls Cheese Market
to be Subject of Presentation
by David VanMeter
Meetings are held at the WCA and
are free and open to the public.
Click on the lick below for more information.
Little Falls Cheese Market Presentation
Veterans attend Opening Reception at the Little Falls Historical Society
We are open Monday - Friday, 1 - 4 p.m.
and Saturdays, 9 a.m. - 12 noon.
Special hours are noted on website and
also by appointment.
- World War II (75th anniversary of America's entry into the conflict) and the Korean War (65th anniversary of the ceasefire) will be our main exhibits
- The Little Falls/Myjava, Slovakia, historical and sister city connections and a history of banking in Little Falls vault exhibits will be our secondary exhibits.
- City Hall Centennial (1916 - 2016)
- Happy 100th Birthday Lock 17!
- Little Falls Cheese Market
2016 Events and Monthly Meetings/Speakers
Remember - programs are free and open to the public!
Meetings are held at the WCA on the corner of
Jackson and Gansevoort Streets.
July and August - no programs during these months
September - David Van Meter will discuss the Little Falls Cheese Market.
October - Mike Potter will talk about the hundreds of slides he has turned into photos and how the museum will be using them.
November - TBD
Check out these website links:
Google Cultural Institute - Photos of Little Falls taken by Alfred Eisenstaedt
Photo Gallery of Alfred Eisenstaedt as a world-wide photographer.